Direct taxation in India broadly refers to the Income Tax and Wealth tax laws which involve personal tax, corporate tax, minimum alternate tax, capital gains tax, international tax and transfer pricing. We offer services in each of the above mentioned areas of tax and regulatory compliance.
- Tax Strategy and Compliance
- Tax Representation We provide representation services to clients at all levels of tax hierarchy ranging from assessment to administrative and appellate stages. We have competence and resources to serve clients at all levels of appellate stages ranging from Appellate Commissioners, Dispute Resolution Panel, Income Tax Appellate Tribunals. We also provide services relating to obtaining rulings from Authority for Advance rulings.
Our endeavour is to formulate an ideal tax strategy for our clients which is compliant with the law, legitimately reduces the tax bills and yet is not prone to invite litigation. Our responsibility is to ensure that the client’s tax bill is optimised and they do not pay any unnecessary taxes.
This involves a complete understanding of the ever changing tax laws which offer innumerable tax optimisation opportunities in the form of deductions, exemptions and claims for losses and expenses. Coupled with an intimate understanding of the clients business and structure the potential tax strategies are formulated, discussed and finalised to minimise the tax bills and having said so, we also recognise the fact that the tax strategy should not be overly aggressive and should not increase clients tax risks so as to plunge them into protracted litigation.
Our teams constantly monitor the development of jurisprudence, the statutory pronouncements and the amendments in tax laws which invariably have far reaching consequences on the clients’ tax strategies. Our knowledge plays a pivotal role in tax planning, advisory and compliance services. Our regulatory compliance services ensure that the clients attain a high level of stringent tax law compliances.
Our audit and assurances service offerings are based on a complete understanding of the clients’ business specifics, industry peculiarities and the applicable laws. The audit approach is based on the compliance issues, the nature and requirement for audit, the clients’ requirement and key risk issues involved. Our audit and assurance solutions range from statutory audits, internal audits, tax audits, management audits, concurrent audits etc. The audit deliverables range from reporting for statutory compliances to enhancing the client’s business financial and operational performance.
- Statutory Audits We conduct statutory and regulatory compliance audits for filing of annual or periodic financial results. Statutory audits are aimed at achieving compliance with regulations, assessing the strength of controls, confirmation of accounting treatments of recorded transactions, independent review of reported information and preparation of accountants’ report.
- Tax Audits We Serve, in the area of tax audit of large and medium corporations and small businesses, partnership firms, non profit organisations and high net worth individuals. The firm has dedicated audit teams which specialise in conducting the audits effectively and diligently.
- Internal Audits The internal audits are conducted with varying client requirements but essentially the objective thereof is to provide assurance on controls and processes.
We offers corporate law and secretarial services in fields ranging from incorporation of corporate entities, assistance in maintaining prescribed records, convening and conducting meetings of the Board of Directors and shareholders, statutory filings with the MCA and advising and representing the clients in corporate litigation at Company Law Board matters through an in-house qualified company secretary.
We offers multi disciplinary advisory services to clients in its main areas of practice i.e. taxation and regulatory, audit and assurance and company law. Besides the firm also offers advisory solutions on partnership and LLP laws, societies and trusts laws, exchange control regulations, employee benefit regulations etc.
Our advisory services deliverables are based on gaining an understanding of clients’ query, thorough research on the subject, in-house threadbare discussions on all possible solutions, considering myriad options, application of knowledge and past experience on the issues and providing an informed opinion on the query.
Finance and accounting processes of businesses are getting complex and challenging with more and more regulatory pronouncements and standards coming into effect. Corporates are outsourcing various finance and accounting processes with a view to streamline respective processes and obtain consistency, uniformity and stronger controls. We at Moinee offer accounting and related processes services to clients who either do not wish to create their own capabilities or are looking for competitive and professional solutions to their accounting and related processes.
A large number of multinational clients prefer to outsource various accounting and related processes in order to save on costs and the avoid taking responsibility of engaging multi level full time finance and accounting professionals. Our approach to outsourced assignments involves gaining a complete understanding of clients requirements which forms the bedrock of assignment implementation plan, designing process plan, assessing resource requirements, deploying adequate resources, performing the desired functions, constant monitoring by Team leaders, generating client deliverables and timely client reporting. All engagements are lead by a Partner to ensure quality assurance.
Most commonly used accounting software:
- Quickbooks (All versions)
- Netsuite Accounting
- Sage Accounting
- Simply Accounting
- MYOB (different versions)
- Intuit’s ProSeries Software
- Intuit’s Lacerte Software